GE Healthcare Whatman Polycap TC High-Capacity Capsules
Developed for safe, efficient filtration of critical biological and tissue culture solutions. Whatman Polycap TC High-Capacity Capsules include PES membranes for excellent flow rate and protein absorption characteristics.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 67189582
Contain two layers of polyethersulfone membrane inherently hydrophilic, low in extractables, excellent flowrates. Low protein-binding characteristics make capsules ideal for use with biologically sensitive solutions.
- Pore size 0.8/0.2µm
- Filtration area: 440, 930, or 1900cm2
- Vent evacuates any air for fast filtration
- Outlet is protected to prevent touch contamination during setup
- Standard hose barb connections
- Durable polypropylene filter housing can withstand maximum operating pressure of 4.1 bar (60psi)
- Presterilized ISO-driven cleanroom manufacturing ensures product consistency
- Stamped lot numbers ensure traceability of all critical components
Suitable for pharmaceutical aqueous solutions, tissue culture media, reagent preparation, virus suspensions, particle counting solutions, cleaning and rinsing solutions.
|Polycap TC 150 Capsule Filter, 0.8/0.2 μm, sterile, with 1/2 in SB inlet and outlet plus filling bell (1 pc + FB)|
|Whatman Polycap TC filtration capsules from GE feature dual layer polyethersulfone (PES) membranes and provide efficient filtration for aqueous solutions.|
|Stepped barb for 6 to 10mm tubing|
|4.1 bar (60 psi)|
|Suitable for pharmaceutical aqueous solutions, tissue culture media, reagent preparation, virus suspensions, particle counting solutions, cleaning and rinsing solutions.|
|Stepped barb for 10 to 12mm tubing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok