Whatman Puradisc Aqua 30mm Syringe Filters
Designed specifically for filtration of environmental samples prior to COD and DOC analysis. Whatman Puradisc Aqua 30 Syringe Filters minimize carbon leaching from the cellulose acetate membrane that could otherwise lead to sample contamination.
Manufacturer: Whatman 10 462 656
- Low protein binding, hydrophilic cellulose acetate syringe filter media
- Prewashed cellulose acetate (CA) syringe filter for reduced organic carbon extractables
- Designed for sample preparation in support of dissolved organic carbon and chemical oxygen demand analysis
- Standard inlet and outlet luer connectors
- Larger filtration area (44% greater in comparison with 25mm), 30mm diameter
- 0.45 micron Cellulose Acetate membrane
- Membranes are prewashed to reduce organic carbon levels
- Designed for aqueous samples
|Cellulose Acetate (CA)|
|For filtration of environmental samples prior to COD and DOC analysis|
|Female Luer Lock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok