Cytiva Whatman Puradisc RC Syringe Filters
Whatman Puradisc syringe filter with RC membrane, hydrophilic and chemically resistant for use with both aqueous and aggressive organic solvents.
Supplier: Cytiva 67561304
- Whatman Puradisc Syringe filter with RC membrane is an excellent choice for any application requiring a chemically resistant, hydrophilic, low protein binding membrane. This filter can be used for both aqueous and aggressive organic solvents.
- Regenerated cellulose membrane exhibits low extractables and protein binding.
- Convenient syringe format streamlines filtration workflow and saves time.
- Rugged heat-welded construction is autoclavable.
- Choice of 13 mm or 25 mm syringe filter diameter; choice of 0.2 μm or 0.45 μm pore size.
- Inlet, female Luer lock (FLL); outlet: male slip Luer (ML).
- Integrity testable BP or WBT (in-situ).
- Whatman Puradisc RC syringe filters
- Whatman Puradisc RC Syringe Filters provide rapid, routine syringe filtration of solvents, chemicals, aqueous, and non-aqueous solutions and samples up to 100 mL.
- They consist of a regenerated cellulose (RC) membrane within a sonically-welded polypropylene (PP) housing.
- These rugged, hydrophilic syringe filters can stand up to aggressive organic solvents, while providing a cost-effective solution for rapid filtration in high-throughput labs.
|Female Luer Lock|
|16.3 x 19.8 mm|
|Pigment Free Polypropylene (PP)|
|5.2 bar (75 psi)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok