GE Healthcare Whatman Grade 114V Folded Qualitative Filter Papers
Supports high loading capacity due to wet-strengthened filter paper. Whatman Grade 114V Folded Qualitative Filter Papers offers fast filtration of course and gelatinous precipitates.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1214185
DescriptionGrade 114V fluted filters are suitable for recovery of large particles and gelatinous precipitates.
- Wet-strengthened for high mechanical stability.
- Nominal particle retention rating of 25µm
- Fast filtration (Herzberg 38 s)
- Chemically stable resin provides increased wet-strength
- Fluted (pre-pleated) filter sheet for ease-of-use and compatibility with conical funnels
- Smooth filter surface for efficient recovery of precipitates
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5