Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 113V Circles
Saves time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses. Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 113V Circles boast the fastest flow rate of the qualitative grades. Crepe surface promotes ultra high loading capacity.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1213125
These extremely strong filter papers have a high wet strength due to the addition of a small quantity of chemically stable resin. Normal qualitative applications will not introduce any significant impurities into the filtrate.
- Ultra high loading capacity with a particle retention well suited for use with coarse or gelatinous
- Fastest flow rate of the qualitative grades
- Crepe surface
- Thickest filter paper in the qualitative range
- Retention of coarse particles: nominal particle retention rating of 30 µm
- Pleated for easy use in applications involving a conical filter funnel
Note: Resins contain nitrogen so these grades should not be used in Kjeldahl estimations or similar operations.
|Coarse and gelatinous precipitates|