Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 602EH½ Pleated Circles
Maintains flow rate with reduced contact between filter and funnel. WhatmanGrade 602EH½ Pleated Circles are slow and dense filter papers used for very fine precipitates.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10312545
DescriptionCellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Pleated qualitative filters determine and identify materials with improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Increased filter surface area increases total loading capacity and decreases overall filtration time.
- Reduced contact between filter and funnel maintains flow rate.
- Eliminated need to quadrant-fold filter circles to fit conical funnels saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Pleated filters have the same technical properties as the respective filter circles.
- Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Grade 602EH½ Qualitative Filter Papers for very fine precipitates.|
|602eh FF 150 mm 100/Pk|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok