Whatman Qualitative Filter Papers - Prepleated Grade 113V
Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses
Manufacturer: Whatman 1213240
Very thick and strong filter with creped surface for extremely high loading capacity, particularly in folded form.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available highly suitable for coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates
- Fastest flow rate of any qualitative grade flow rate maintained due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself
- Prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles
- Typical thickness: 420µ
- Basis Weight: 125g/m2
- Material: Cellulose
- Alpha Cellulose Content, Min.: 0.98%
- Properties: Fast, creped
|Use for coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok