Cytiva Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles
Recommended when fast filtration of a gelatinous precipitate for gravimetric analysis is performed on a strongly acidic or alkali solution. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles are acid hardened cellulose filters, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 1541047
Recommended when fast filtration of a gelatinous precipitate for gravimetric analysis is performed on a strongly acidic or alkali solution. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles are acid hardened cellulose filters, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.Whatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- Large nominal particle retention for fast analytical filtration.
- High wet-strength
- High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali suspensions
- Retention of gelatinous precipitate
- 22 µm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 34 s)
- Maximum of 0.006% ash concentration
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as an animal foodstuff filter for determining fiber content
- Determination of gelatin content in milk and cream
- Quantification of chloride in cement, as well as chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke
|3 s/100 mL/in2|
|Grade 541 Ashless Fast Filter Paper, 47 mm circles (100 pcs)|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
|ASTM, 12 seconds; Herzberg, 34 seconds|
|Typical applications include fiber in animal foodstuffs, gelatine in milk and cream, chloride in cement, and chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok