GE's Whatman™ Grade 540 is a high-purity, acid-treated cellulose lab filter paper. Mechanically strong Grade 540 is well suited for quantitative or gravimetric analysis of strongly acidic or alkaline samples.
- Acid-treated for high wet-strength
- Extremely low ash content (0.006% ash maximum)
- Nominal particle retention of 8 µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 200 s)
- High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali suspensions
|13 s/100 mL/in2|
|Gravimetric analysis of metals in acid/alkali solutions, collecting hydroxides after precipitation by strong alkalis|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok