GE Healthcare Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Circles
Supports accurate analysis in applications sensitive to very low levels of background contamination. Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Circles are additionally useful in gravimetric analysis where ash content might affect weight measurements of combusted samples.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1440055
DescriptionAshless grades are very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures. Whatman quantitative filter papers are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- High-purity filters for quantitative analysis
- Contain 0.007% maximum ash content
- Medium nominal particle retention rating of 8µm
- Medium filtration speed (Herzberg 340 sec.)
- Soil analysis, when separating solid matter from aqueous extracts
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as a clean-up filter for solutions prior to atomic absorption (AA) spectrometry
- Analysis of constituent components in cements, clays, iron, and steel products
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
|Medium crystalline precipitates: calcium oxalate, well-digested barium. Normal loading; limited wet strength|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok