GE Healthcare Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles
Recommended when fast filtration of a gelatinous precipitate for gravimetric analysis is performed on a strongly acidic or alkali solution. Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles are acid hardened cellulose filters, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1541042
DescriptionWhatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- Large nominal particle retention for fast analytical filtration.
- High wet-strength
- High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali suspensions
- Retention of gelatinous precipitate
- 22 µm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 34 s)
- Maximum of 0.006% ash concentration
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as an animal foodstuff filter for determining fiber content
- Determination of gelatin content in milk and cream
- Quantification of chloride in cement, as well as chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|>20 to 25μm|
|Tough, smooth surface. Coarse gelatinous precipitates. Useful for intermediate stages of gravimetric analysis|
|3 s/100 mL/in2|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok