Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 540 Circles
Use as a gravimetric filter during analysis of metals in acidic or alkaline solutions and in the collection of hydroxides. Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 540 Circles acid-treated surface prevents tearing during filtration and allows the user to scrape precipitates from the paper.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1540090
DescriptionWhatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- High-purity, acid-treated cellulose lab filter paper
- Mechanically strong
- Well suited for quantitative or gravimetric analysis of strongly acidic or alkaline samples
- Extremely low ash content (0.006% ash maximum)
- Nominal particle retention of 8 µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 200 s)
|Gravimetric analysis of metals in acid/alkali solutions. Collecting hydroxides after precipitation by strong alkalis. Normal loading; high wet strength.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok