GE Healthcare Whatman 13mm ReZist PTFE Syringe Filters
Designed to be resistant to organic solvents. Whatman 13mm ReZist PTFE Syringe Filters are ideal for the clarification of aggressive organic solvents and can also be used as a venting filter for small vessels.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10463703
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is laminated with polypropylene
- Mini-Tip outlet is designed for filtration into very small sample bottles
- Extremely low dead volume <10µL
- Optimal utilization of small sample volumes
- Excellent chemical resistance against standard organic HPLC solvents
- Polypropylene support
- Used as a venting filter for small vessels
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok