Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare Whatman 25mm Roby Syringe Filters
Developed specifically for automated sample filtration systems. Whatman Roby 25mm Syringe Filters are optimized for main tablet testing instruments.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10463808
- Filter housing is made from mechanically stable polypropylene
- Available with a variety of membrane types; including integrated glass fiber prefilter for difficult samples
- External geometry of filter housing ensures simple, smooth filter transport from the storage turntable to the filtration site and easy filter changing
- Suitable for use with Sotax, Caliper, Zymark and Varian tablet testers
- Connection (In/Out): Luer-lock female/Luer male
- Glass Fiber (GF)
- Nylon (NL)
- Regenerated Cellulose (RC)
- Cellulose Acetate (CA)
Fine filtration of samples in the automatic tablet dissolution test. The Roby 25 Filter Validation Kit can be used for method development.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Regenerated Cellulose-Glass Fiber (RC-GF)|
|6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Female luer lock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok