GE Healthcare Whatman 30mm SPARTAN HPLC Certified Syringe Filters
Provides reproducible results from the filtration of organic and aqueous solutions in HPLC. Whatman 30mm Spartan HPLC Certified Syringe Filters is resistant to common HPLC solvents and exhibits very low levels of extractables that could otherwise interfere with analysis.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10463052
DescriptionReady-to-use filter unit with a hydrophilic, low protein-binding membrane made of regenerated cellulose and polycarbonate housing. Tested and certified for the absence of UV-absorbing substances at wavelengths of 210 and 254nm with water, methanol and acetonitrile.
- Excellent chemical resistance against the standard aqueous and organic HPLC solvents
- Low dead volume (< 10µl)
- Versatile Use for any application requiring a chemically resistant hydrophilic, low protein-binding membrane.
- Documented batch-to-batch quality and consistency ensure reproducible results
- Mini-Tip outlet is ideal for filtration into very small sample bottles
- Purification of aqueous and organic solutions
- Filtration of protein solutions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Regenerated Cellulose (RC)|
|Filtration of organic and aqueous solutions in HPLC with reproducible results; Purification of aqueous and organic solutions; Filtration of protein solutions|
|Female luer lock|