GE Healthcare Whatman TurboBlotter Transfer System, Small Kits
Downward blotting device turns the conventional Northern/Southern transfer stack upside down for rapid, high-resolution transfer of DNA and RNA
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10416304
- Takes advantage of gravity no heavy weights are required on the top of the transfer stack, eliminating the messy set-up of standard upward capillary transfers
- Has a smaller footprint than most homemade devices and is stackable up to five units can be stacked during transfers
- Allows for alkaline buffer transfers in one hour and neutral (SSC) transfers in three hours
- Very easy to set up and works without power or vacuum source
- Requires less buffer and blotting paper than conventional transfers
- Model is 12 x 16cm, for gels from 7 x 8cm to 11 x 14cm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Refill packs containing additional membranes and papers required for further transfer are available separately (Cat. Nos. 09-301-177, -179, -181, -183, -185 and -189).
|Nytran™ SPC 0.45μm TurboBlotter™ kit|
|12 x 16cm Small transfer device, 5 sets of transfer materials (set consists of one sheet of Nytran™ SPC 0.45μm Nylon membrane, one wick of 3mm chromatography blotting Paper and a blotter stack composed of eight sheets o|
|11 x 14cm Gel TurboBlotter™ transfer system|
|For DNA/RNA transfer|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok