GE Healthcare Whatman Type WCN Cellulose Nitrate Membranes
Recommended for majority of routine applications, this membrane is manufactured under strictly controlled conditions. Whatman Type WCN Cellulose Nitrate Membranes narrow pore size distribution for improved surface capture and analysis.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 7190002
- Among the strongest of their type with noticeably improved flexibility and tolerating abuse without sacrificing integrity
- Low level of extractablesgenerally below that of other similar membranes
- Advanced manufacturing ensures narrow pore size distribution and minimal batch-to-batch variation
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F), with low shrinkage
- Gridded circles available (Cat. No. 09-529-710 Series)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Clarifying filtration (General)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok