GE Healthcare Whatman WTP Range PTFE Membranes
Suited for applications involving aggressive organic solvents, strong acids, and alkalis due to being chemically stable and inert. Whatman&trade WTP Range PTFE Membranes are particularly suitable for preparing samples for HPLC analysis, air and gas sterilization.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 7582002
DescriptionPTFE stretched film, laminated to a nonwoven polypropylene support web>
- Naturally hydrophobic
- 0.5µm size is generally used for sample prefiltering in HPLC analyses for sample filtration where any solid particles can cause permanent damage to column
- 0.2µm size is used in sterile venting of vacuum manifolds and sterile filtrate tanks and containers
Use up to 120°C (248°F); higher temperatures will cause laminate to soften.
- Clarification of corrosives, solvents, and aggressive fluids
- Collecting moist dusts for subsequent analysis (0.5 and 1.0µm pore sizes)
- Air and gas sterilization (0.2 and 0.5µm pore sizes)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok