GE Healthcare Whatman Uni-Core Punch
Disposable punch for use with FTA cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect device
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare WB100040
- Punch with polished steel tip that is case-hardened and can be sterilized
- Stainless steel cutting edges enable manual coring, retrieval, and controlled ejection of FTA punch
- Housed in plastic handle
- Each tip provides up to 500 punches before disposal
- Available in multiple diameters varying from 0.35 to 12mm
- Manual punching with low sample volumes punching 1 to 50 samples per day
- Minimum contamination and carryover between samples when cleaning procedure is followed
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Whatman™ FTA™ cards, FTA™ elute cards and EasiCollect device|
|Accessory, FTA Card|
|Two cutting mats|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok