GE Healthcare Whatman UniPrep Syringeless Filters - PVDF
Process samples in one-third the time of conventional syringe filters
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare UN113UAQU
UniPrep syringeless filters are preassembled filtration devices for the filtration and storage of laboratory samples.
- PVDF filter: low protein binding membrane for filtration of samples with aqueous or aqueous/organic solvent composition
- Consists of external sample test tube, plunger (which incorporates membrane filter and prefilter), removable cap
- Filtration area: 0.3cm2
- Safe, efficientprefilter and membrane can't pop off
- Air purge unnecessaryinserting plunger into tube provides a positive pressure purge of sample through filter
- Sealed glass microfiber prefilter traps larger particles before they can clog the membrane
- Increase lab productivity and efficiency
- Generate less waste
- Realize greater overall cost savings per test
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok