GE Healthcare Whatman Vacuum Filter Holders: Stainless Steel
Made from borosilicate glass with stainless steel support screen
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1960032
Suitable for aqueous and organic solvent filtration. The funnel seal ensures that the sample does not bypass the membrane and that particulates are retained on the surface of the membrane.
- Made from borosilicate glass
- Ensure secure clamping and integral sealing at membrane edge
- 47mm models have clearly printed graduation scales
- For glass support screen, see cat. no. 099072
- Gravimetric analysis filtration
- Ultraclean filtration
- Bacteriological control of food, drink, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics
- Removal of particulates in solution
- Nucleic acid and protein analysis
- HPLC solvent filtration
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok