DWK Life Sciences Wheaton CompletePAK Dualfusion Vials
DWK Life Sciences Wheaton CompletePAK Dualfusion Vials protect samples from container leachates and environmental stressors
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W990009CPDF
- Wheaton DualFusion vials combine the best properties of glass, with the mechanical strength and the precision molding of plastic.
- Manufactured in a Class 7 Clean Room and E-Beam sterilized to meet USP788 for low particulate levels and USP85 for low endotoxin level for injectables
- Engineered to protect pharmaceutical drugs and sample formulations that are prone to cause glass delamination and that are sensitive to oxidation via the permeation of atmospheric oxygen.
- Using a state-of-the-art Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) Technology, an organosilicate protective layer is fused with a silica-like (SiO2 barrier) layer. These layers are fused to a Cyclic Olefin Polymer (COP) shell to form a robust covalently bonded material resulting in an inert surface.
- CompletePAK Configurations include closures and CoA
|COP SI02 DualFusion|
|Rubber Stopper, Aluminum Seal|
|Vials and Snap Caps with Integrated Stoppers|
|Certificate of Analysis|