DWK Life Sciences WHEATON™ COMPLETEPAK MODPAK Amber Kit
Range of crimp top vials, rubber stoppers and seals that are sterilized ready-to-use and are off- the-shelf, and can be customized for any application reducing your supply chain due to our one source solution capability.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W991014ACPMP
- Six inventory matched kits conveniently packed into a single shipper case.
- Sterilized, off-the-shelf, ready-to-use (RtU) primary packaging components
- Focuses your effort on core competencies and reduces lead time
- Streamlines process and frees up valuable clean room space USP /EP 2.9.19
- Particulate Matter in Injections, USP /EP 2.6.1,
- The Bacterial Endotoxins Test and USP / EP 2.6.14
- The Sterility Test, USP /EP 3.2.1
- Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use
- USP /EP 3.2.9 Elastomeric Closures used in Parenteral Preparations
- Complete manufacturing & certificate of analysis traceability
- Ready-to-Use, Just-in-Time
- Minimum 180 day shelf life from time of shipment
- Container Closure Integrity (CCI) validation
- Available in amber for photosensitive contents
|Omni Flex Igloo Lyo Stopper, bromobutyl|
|Compounding pharmaceuticals, Aseptic filling of injectable drug products, Drug discovery, Drug research, Freeze drying / lyophilized drug products, Large and small molecule drug packaging|
|Vial, Stopper, and Seal|
|USP <788>/EP 2.9.19 Particulate Matter in Injections, USP <85>/EP 2.6.1, The Bacterial Endotoxins Test and USP <71>/ EP 2.6.14 The Sterility Test, USP <660>/EP 3.2.1 Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use, and USP <381>/EP 3.2.9 Elastomeric Closures used in Parenteral Preparations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok