DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Crimpenstein Electric Crimper/Decapper - Non-Standard Voltage
Lightweight and easy to operate
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W225637D
Wheaton Crimpenstein Electric Crimper/Decapper
- Easily attaches and removes aluminum seals on crimp top/serum finish bottles and vials to improve productivity
- Adjustable jaw intensity with memory allows user to regulate crimper and decapper jaw action
- Quick-change jaw-sets available in 11, 13 and 20mm sizes allow for crimping and decapping of different size bottles and vials
- Lightweight and easy to operate enables semiautomatic operation for extended periods with less effort
- Electric powered for quick setup and high volume operation
Optional sturdy stand (Part No. W225630) holds the Crimpenstein in a fixed vertical position for operations where vials need to be handled one at a time.
Crimper and Decapper Jaws (Part No. W225616-W225628) and sturdy stand (Part No. W225630) are sold separately. For standard voltages, see cat. no. 029110001.
|Attaching and removing aluminum seals on crimp top/serum finish bottles and vials|
|13mm Flip-cap Aluminum Seals|
|Crimpenstein with 13mm Crimper Jaw; U.K. plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok