Wheaton E-C Sample Vials
Economically priced by packaging vials and screw caps separately. Wheaton E-C Sample Vials are available in either clear or amber-colored glass.
Manufacturer: Wheaton 224746
- Clear vials made from low extractable borosilicate glass that provides superior chemical resistance
- Clear vials conform to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type I, Class A requirements
- Amber vials made from borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I requirements for light transmission to protect light-sensitive products
- Vials packed in shrink-wrapped packs of 100 which reduces corrugate contamination
- 14B rubber lined black phenolic screw caps for aqueous samples
- PTFE-faced 14B rubber lined black phenolic screw cap for organic samples
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
|4 dr. (16mL)|
|USP Type I, ASTM Type I, Class A|
|E-C Sample Vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok