DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Glass Sample Vials in Vial File
Vial File provides a compact, easily accessible means of sample storage
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W224694
Caps attached to vials.
- Polystyrene case with partitions, foam inserts and alphanumeric indexing card helps organize and protect vials
- Choice of solid- or open-top black phenolic caps: open caps facilitate sample retrieval with syringe
- Vials and caps autoclavable
- Clear vials made from low-extractable borosilicate glass that provides superior chemical resistance
- Amber vials made from borosilicate glass that protects light-sensitive products
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Clear vials conform to USP Type 1 and ASTM E 438 Type 1, Class A requirements. Amber vials conform to USP Type 1 requirements of light transmission.
|Low Extractable Borosilicate Glass|
|Used for storing and transporting vials|
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|Glass Sample Vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok