DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Grinding Chamber Replacement Parts For Tapered Tissue Grinders With PTFE Pestles
Tapered tissue grinders replacement grinding chamber for fluoropolymer resin pestle
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 358140
- Grinders are available with glass or fluoropolymer resin pestles
- Glass pestles are ideal for the homogenization of heart, muscle, lung, skin, and plant tissue
- Fluoropolymer resin pestles are ideal for use with soft tissues such as brain and feature a stainless steel shaft with a 6.3mm (1/4 in.) diameter
- Grinding chamber is made of low extractable borosilicate glass
- The conical tip of the grinding chamber allows initial reduction, followed by passage through the cylindrical section for the final homogenization step
- When pestle is “bottomed”- within the grinding chamber, the clearance is a uniform 0.102 to 0.152mm (0.004 to 0.006 in.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tapered tissue grinder with PTFE pestle|
|0.16 oz., 5mL|
|Tapered tissue grinder|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok