DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Shorty Vials Glass Sample Vials in Lab File: with Caps
Come in convenient Lab File partitioned trays
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W225292
Offering a variety of uses ranging from sample storage to freeze-drying.
- Clear vials made from borosilicate glass
- Fabricated from glass tubing for uniform sidewall and bottom thickness
- Shorty Vials feature a low profile for greater stability and less dead volume
- Supplied with attached caps to help maintain cleanliness or without caps (replacement caps can be purchased separately)
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
- Selected items fit M-T Vial Filepolystyrene trays with partitions that provide an easy way to inventory samples or to store empty vials
- Made from low extractable borosilicate glass to provide superior chemical resistance
- Conform to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type I, Class A requirements
- 14B rubber-lined black phenolic screw cap for aqueous samples
- PTFE/14B rubber-lined black phenolic screw cap for organic samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Low Extractable Borosilicate Glass|
|For uses ranging from sample storage to freeze drying|
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|Glass Sample Vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok