Nasco Whirl-Pak Sterile Filter Bags for Lab Blenders
Filter solids out of a sample when using a homogenizer blender. Whirl-Pak Sterile Filter Bags for Lab Blenders contain a finely perforated middle layer to filter solids. They feature puncture proof tabs that help form a leak free closure.
Manufacturer: Nasco B01385WA
- Excellent for liquid, semi-solid, or solid samples
- Filter layer separates liquid and solids, allowing for easy pipetting
- Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times
- White write-on area
- Suitable for use with most homogenizer blenders
- Puncture proof tabs with no sharp points to damage bags or gloves
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tape and wire|
|7 x 3 in. (18 x 9.5cm)|