Nasco Whirl-Pak Sterile Filter Bags for Lab Blenders
Filter solids out of a sample when using a homogenizer blender. Whirl-Pak Sterile Filter Bags for Lab Blenders contain a finely perforated middle layer to filter solids. They feature puncture proof tabs that help form a leak free closure.
Manufacturer: Nasco B01318WA
- Excellent for liquid, semi-solid, or solid samples
- Filter layer separates liquid and solids, allowing for easy pipetting
- Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times
- White write-on area
- Suitable for use with most homogenizer blenders
- Puncture proof tabs with no sharp points to damage bags or gloves
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tape and wire|
|12 x 7.5 in. (30 x 19cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok