Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth HDPE Packers with Closure
Recommended for collecting water, leachate, and other liquid, semi-liquid, or viscous samples to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1124000BPC
Recommended for collecting water, leachate, and other liquid, semi-liquid, or viscous samples to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes. Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth HDPE Packers enable easy filling and sample retrieval. Choose from small quantity lab packs or higher economy bulk packs. Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for metals, cyanide and fluoride analyses or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- HDPE container with white LDPE-lined Polypropylene Cap
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Wide mouth easy filling and sample retrieval
- Recommended for collecting liquid, semi-liquid and viscous samples
- Available bulk packed for added economy
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
Unprocessed container comes assembled and ready for your own cleaning procedure
|128 oz., 4000mL|
|Case of 24|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok