Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth Short-Profile Amber Glass Jars with Closure
Designed for collecting soil, sludge and waste samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1400060
Designed for collecting soil, sludge and waste samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required. Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth Short-Profile Amber Glass Jars are available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals anlyses, Processed the same way as the certified jars but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber Type III soda-lime glass jar; recommended for light sensitive samples
- PTFE-lined white polypropylene closed-top cap
- Sizes range from 60 to 250mL
- Closures assembled on bottles (except 140-0250NC, cap not included)
Certified jars come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each jar individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed jars are processed in the same manner as certified jars and come with all the features of certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed jars are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping.
|2 oz., 60mL|
|Closed top cap|
|Amber Glass Short Jar|
|Type 3 Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok