Fisherbrand TraceableLIVE Hi-Temp Datalogging Thermometers with Remote Notification
Now with FREE TraceableLIVE subscription plan (for one user)!
DescriptionThe simple, efficient and reliable way to stay connected to your critical environments, wherever you may go. With TraceableLIVE, you're always connected to your lab with your smartphone, tablet or personal computer. By simply using the TraceableLIVE app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, you're able to view your current environmental conditions, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, view and run reports, give other team members access, and so much more.
- Ideal for any high temp environment up to 300°C (572°F)
- Metal cable may be placed in ovens and incubators
- Alerts: temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Connect to existing Wi-Fi
- Cloud-based applicationsno software required
- Receive Mobil Push/E-mail/Text notifications
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted secure connection
- Multiple point accredited temperature calibration (0°C, 100°C, 200°C and 290°C)traceable to NIST
|0.00° to 300.00°C|
|NIST, ISO 17025, A2LA|
|1 Platinum RTD Sensor, Stainless-Steel 316 probe|
|0°C, 100°C, 200°C and 290°C|
|Temperature alarm, connectivity disruption, low battery|
|Unlimited on Traceablelive.com|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok