Fisherbrand™ Wood Apron Face Rail, 30 in. Wide
Fisherbrand™ Wood Apron Face Rails bring quality, warmth and durability to your laboratory.
- Made from hand selected premium rotary cut maple or rift cut oak veneers.
- Robotically applied environmentally friendly finishes are chemically resistant.
- Used to span and support knee space areas between two cabinets.
- Painted Steel Apron Rails should be used as the sub frame and is ordered separately.
- The Wood Apron Face Rail is attached to the Painted Steel Apron Rail.
- Attachment hardware is included.
- Rails can be cut to fit in the field to suit available space.
|Wood (Oak Veneer)|
|Painted Steel Apron Rails|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok