NewPath Learning Forces and Motion Curriculum Learning Module
Blended Learning Program Provides Hands-On and Digital Curriculum Resources
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 746926
Forces and Motion Curriculum Learning Module provides a complete set of visual, digital and hands-on resources designed to support teacher instruction and provide students with the skills to master key concepts on Force and Motion. Used in combination or individually, your students will gain thorough comprehension from an engaging blend of technology-based instruction, interactive print resources, and game-based learning. Includes detailed, standards-based coverage of: Motion Speed and Velocity; Acceleration and Momentum; Gravity; and Newton’s Laws.
Each module includes:
- 1 Flip Chart Set with 10 double-side, laminated charts including a graphic overview and “write-on/wipe-off” activities (S04890)
- 1 Student Learning Guide featuring self-directed readings, illustrated explanations, assessment questions and a lab investigation (S04923)
- 1 Vocabulary Review Card Set
- 1 Curriculum Mastery Game (4 players)
- 1 Interactive Multimedia Lesson containing animated tutorials, interactive activities, visual resources, illustrated narrated glossary, virtual labs, and assessments (S04370)
Additional, individual components are available separately using the Fisher product numbers shown.
|Academic standard: California, Florida, National, New York, Texas|
|For Grades 6, 7, 8, high school|
|Forces and Motion curriculum|
|Concepts of Forces and Motion|