Worm Composting Kit and Video
Composts 2 to 3 lb. of garbage each week.
Supplier: Flowerfield Enterprises WORMCOUPON
Three great products work together to teach about the importance of composting and the role that worms play in it. For grades 4 to 8.
- Worm-a-Way™ Composting Kit (S8743) uses redworms to turn food waste into nutrient-rich humus that can be used for planting in the classroom
- Wormania! Video (S8745) teaches students about worms and their role in building soil (VHS, 26 min.)
- Worms Eat Our Garbage (S8746) activities book includes reproducible activities and teacher's guides, 232 pages
- Vermicomposter with easy-to-install vents; measures 19 × 16 × 12 in. (48.3 × 40.6 × 30.5cm) Worms Eat My Garbage book by Mary Appelhof, 162 pages
- Garden fork
- Assembly and set-up instructions
|4 to 8|
|Ideal worm composting kit for home or classroom use|
|One ruggedly designed, plastic worm-a-way™ vermicomposter with snap-on lid, manufactured from recycled materials one 162-page book, worms eat my garbage by mary appelhof, a biologist and well-known expert in worm composting, two easy-to-|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok