Ansell Crusader Flex 42-445 Series Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
Non-woven felt insulation and a full-length heat barrier designed for intermittent handling of objects up to 400°F (200°C). Ansell Crusader Flex Gloves 42-445 Series can be used in industries such as food service, and glass and metal fabrication.
Manufacturer: Ansell 42445 9 209321
- Provides high resistance to cuts, minor injuries and abrasion
- Enhances grip on dry and oily surfaces
- Comfortable and flexible: sweat absorbent non-woven felt inner
- Provides protection from radiant heat and intermittent handling of dry, hot objects
- Gauntlet slip-on cuff
- Contains no asbestos
- Length: 250 to 260mm / 6.84 to 10.23 in.
|Food service, glass and metal fabrication|
|250 to 260mm|
|Back of hand heat insulation|
|9.84 to 10.23 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not a replacement for silicate gloves.