Corning™ X‐WASH™ System
Corning™ X‐WASH™ System is designed to wash, resuspend, and volume-reduce cell suspensions in a sterile, closed system, ensuring consistently high cell recovery and viability with short processing times.
Supplier: Corning™ 6928
- Process protocols can be customized to ensure consistently high cell recovery
- Highly sensitive infrared sensors detect the interface between cells and media and direct the washed cells into a dedicated harvest chamber.
- Harvest chamber can be pre-filled with a media of choice
for re-suspension of harvested cells
- Enables transfer of process data from the X-WASH Control Module to the database to support GMP processing, monitoring and reporting of information.
- Consistent high recovery (>90%) and viability (>80%) of cells
- Sterile, single-use, functionally closed system
- Process volume: 40 to 240 mL
- Average Process Time: 10 to 15 minutes/wash cycle
- Programmable harvest volumes (3 to 40 mL)
- Centrifugation-based cell washing system
- Customized protocols
- Traceability: Electronic transfer of process data
- Bar code compatible
- US class I medical device
|Accelerometer and optical sensors
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok