Kimberly-Clark Kimtech PFE-Xtra Latex Ambidextrous Gloves
Robust Kimtech PFE-Xtra Latex Ambidextrous Gloves are suitable for challenging applications and environments that have a high risk of chemical splash. The gloves are ambidextrous, non-sterile and made from skin-friendly natural rubber latex.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark 50503
- PFE-Xtra latex material provides high levels of contamination protection, including enhanced chemical splash.
- Gloves are non-sterile, ambidextrous, disposable and white in color.
- Textured palm and fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Made from natural rubber latex for a low dermatitis risk and containing no powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
|EN ISO 374-1:2016; EN 374-4:2003; EN ISO 374-5:2016|
|ASTM D 3578; 2.5 AQL1|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok