R&D Systems XTT Activator
R&D Systems XTT Activator is for use with TACS XTT Cell Proliferation Assay.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 489102502
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- Contains PMS (phenazine methosulfate, CAS # 299- 11-6).
- PMS is toxic and may be carcinogenic and/or mutagenic.
- PMS is an irritant. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with copious amounts of water.
- If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious.
- The stock is 50X in dH2O. A volume of 100µL is sufficient for each 5mL of XTT reagent (i.e. one microplate).
- Like the XTT reagent, the XTT activator will precipitate during storage.
- Heat to 37°C for 2 to 5 minutes until the reagent is fully dissolved.
|Store the unopened product at -20 to -70° C. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok