R&D Systems XTT Reagent
R&D Systems XTT Reagent is for use with TACS XTT Cell Proliferation Assay.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 489102501
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- The stock is provided at a 3X concentration (0.9mg/mL) in RPMI medium without phenol red.
- A volume of 5mL is sufficient to run one microplate.
- XTT will precipitate during storage. Therefore, the solution must be warmed to 37°C for several minutes until it is no longer opaque.
- Heating for unnecessary and extended periods of time will result in reduction of the XTT.
- Contains a 0.9mg/mL solution of XTT (2,3-Bis(2- methoxy-4-nitro-5-sulfophenyl)-2H-tetrazolium-5-carboxanilide, CAS # 111072-31-2).
- XTT is toxic and may cause heritable genetic defects.
- In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with copious amounts of water. If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious.
|Store the unopened product at -20 to -70° C. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok