Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra Drain Guards
Filters sediment, oil, and debris from storm water runoff
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 9219 UT
Perfect for use at industrial facilities, construction sites, parking lots, and drive-up retail facilities
- Easy installationsimply lift the grate, suspend the insert in place in the basin, and replace the grate
- Polypropylene, needle-punched, geotextile material filters pollutants from the water stream as it passes over and flows through material
- Designed with “bypass ports” to prevent flooding should a large flow of storm water suddenly enter the storm drain system
- Oil and Sediment insert removes up to 0.87 gal. (3.3L) of hydrocarbons as well as dirt, sand and other contaminants
- Oil and Sediment Plus insert features X-Tex filter strips that increase oil absorption to 1.38 gal. (5.2L)
- Trash and Debris insert is designed specifically to catch larger items and floatables, such as leaves, cigarette butts, and paper goods
All DrainGuard styles measure 4L x 3W x 1.5 ft.H (1.2 x 0.9 x 0.5m). Also available in packs of 10. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
Help comply with NPDES, 40CFR122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
|NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26, TMDL|
|48 x 36 x 18 in. (121.92 x 91.5 x 45.8cm)|
|X-Tex filter strips|
|Oil And Sediment Ultra-Drain Guard™|
|Designed for use in industrial facilities, construction sites, parking lots|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok