Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Pop Up Pools
Instantly expand for quick response to emergency spills
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 8068 UT
Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, hazardous materials spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping. Can also be used as a decon pool or for collection of used sorbents.
- Help minimize environmental damage and related cleanup costs
- Constructed of 10mil thick polyethylene for excellent chemical resistance to diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives
- Unique foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls
- Compact folded size stores efficiently inside spill kits
- Sprung-steel pools feature a band of sprung steel to provide rigidity to outer circumference
- Storage bags available separately (see cat. no. 19-130-4808)
Pools are reusable after proper decontamination.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|66 gal., 249.8L|
|Economy Ultra-Pop Up Pool™|
|Used as decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok