Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder Systems
Hidden containment bladder automatically unfurls to capture large spills or drum leaks
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 2329 UT
- Large catastrophic leaks flow into the bladder through a bulkhead fitting
- Protective “trap door” opens automatically, allowing bladder to unfurl
- Rugged, double polyethylene bladder allows 66 gal. (250L) of containment
- Overspills and small leaks are captured in the the sump of the SpillDeck
- Low profile 5.75 in. (14.6cm) deck height allows drums to be “jockeyed” onto SpillDeck Systems without the use of drum handling equipment
SpillDeck Bladder Systems require adequate aisle space to allow the bladder to unfurl properly.
Available in one, two, and four-drum modules.
Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and UFC Spill Containment Regulations.
|Used to capture large spills or drum leaks|
|Grate, rugged double polyethylene bladder|
|Ultra-Spill Deck™ P2 Bladder System|
|SPCC, EPA, 40 CFR 264.175, UFC|
|52 x 30.5 x 5.75 in. (132.08 x 77.47 x 14.6cm)|
|Up to two 55 gal. drums|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok