YSI Benchtop Conductivity Meters: Model 3200
Measure conductivity, salinity, and temperature, with temperature compensation
Manufacturer: YSI 003204
- Measures conductivity (up to three Siemens), resistivity, TDS, salinity, temperatureplus conductance and resistance
- Uses Resistance Ratio Technology to continually compare sample resistance to a calibrated resistor in its circuitry
- Use one conductivity cell over a broad measurement range:
- Calibrate with up to five standards
- Instrument chooses appropriate calibration for each sample
- Eliminates guessing sample conductivity before you measure
- Helps assure highly accurate ultrapure water analysis Three temperature compensation options:
- Enter linear compensation factor
- Choose one of the stored nonlinear temperature compensation curves
- Vary sample temperature and instrument stores a linear or nonlinear curve
- Microprocessor-based, with cell configuration storage, high/low alarm, data storage and logging, and variable reference temperature
Order probes separately. YSI Multiparameter Meters with Conductivity mode available; see pH/pX section.
Service agreement available.
Meet CE requirements.
|0 to 3000000μS/cm|
|0 to 80ppt|
|0.001 to 100cm-1|
|0 to 19999mg/L|
|0 to 29.9megohm|
|UL, CSA, CE|
|Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinity, TDS, Conductance, Resistance, Temperature|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok