YSI ProODO Handheld Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Provides extreme durability for measurement of optical-based dissolved oxygen for any field application
Manufacturer: YSI 626281
The ProODO instrument meets the demands of true field work.
- No electrodes to clean or solutions to change
- Easy to read graphic, backlit display and keypad for use in any lighting condition
- Expanded DO range of 0-500% with response time of T90 in approximately 25 seconds
- Stores 5000 data sets (sensor data, date, time, site and user defined information)
- USB connectivity for use with Data Manager software
- Non-consumptive luminescent method eliminates stirring
- Impact resistant, IP-67 waterproof case and connectors with rubber non-slip case
- User replaceable sensing element good for approximately one year
NOTE: Probes and cables are not included and must be purchased separately.
Meter Kit is also available (09324507).
Warranty and Services
Three-year instrument warranty
|Data Manager software, the ProComm II communications saddle, and USB cable|
|0 to 20mg/L, ±0.1mg/L or ±1% of reading, whichever is greater, 20 to 50mg/L, ±10% of the reading|
|0 to 70ppt|
|0 to 500% Air Saturation|
|23° to 158°F|
|RoHS, CE, WEEE, C-Tick, VCCI, FCC, IP67, GLP|
|0 to 50mg/L|
|0.1% Air Saturation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok