Invitrogen Zip Alexa Fluor 647 Rapid Antibody Labeling Kit
Zip Alexa Fluor Rapid Antibody Labeling kits allow users to efficiently label antibody with Alexa Flour dyes to create an antibody conjugate that is ready to use within 15 minutes.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen Z11235
- Very fast and easy to use
- 100% antibody recoveryno purification steps
- Useful for a wide range of applications
- No chemistry or conjugation experience needed
- With an excitation and emission maximum of 650/668 nm, Alexa Fluor 647 can be efficiently excited using a 633 or 635 nm Kr or He-Ne laser line and detected under standard APC/Cy5 filters
- Kit contains everythingn needed to perform three separate labeling reactions
- Conjugates are ideal for multiple applications, including flow cytometry, fluorescent microscopy, immunohistochemistry, primary detection, ELISAs, immunocytochemistry, and indirect FISH
|Store desiccated and protected from light in the freezer (–5 to –30°C).|
|Alexa Fluor Dyes|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice|
|Alexa Fluor™ 647|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.