Zoology Survey Set I
A fine starter set. With these finely prepared slides, your students will survey organisms from single-celled protozoans to chordates. For a more complete set of slides, consider ordering Set II at the same time.
Zoology Survey Set II
More for your collection! This set will add 25 more slides to complement and add to the variety of Set I.
Set I Includes:
- Euglena, w.m.
- Amoeba proteus, w.m.
- Paramecium caudatum, w.m.
- Paramecium in conjugation, w.m.
- Commercial sponge, skeletal fibers, w.m.
- Scypha, c.s. and l.c.
- Hydra, w.m. and c.s.
- Obelia colony, w.m.
- Planaria, injected, w.m.
- Fasciola hepatica (liver fluke), w.m.
- Ancylostoma (hookworm), male, w.m.
- Earthworm, c.s. of posterior
- Daphnia, w.m.
- Cornea of insect eye, w.m.
- Honeybee head and mouth parts, w.m.
- Honeybee legs, w.m.
- Housefly head and mouth parts, w.m.
- Mosquito life cycle, w.m.
- Trachea of insect, w.m.
- Starfish, w.m.
- Whitefish mitosis
- Frog blood smear
- Frog skin, section through mucous glands
- Feathers, three types, w.m.
- Tetrahymena in conjugation, w.m.
- Metridium (Sea Anemone), s.c.
- Clonorchis sinensis (Chinese liver fluke), w.m.
- Tapeworm, four regions, w.m.
- Ascaris, male and female, c.s.
- Parascaris, mitosis
- Trichinella, larvae in muscle, sec.
- Cyclops with egg sacs, w.m.
- Crayfish gill, c.s.
- Mite and tick, w.m.
- Spider, w.m.
- Cricket gizzard, c.s. showing teeth
- Grasshopper testis, l.s., spermatogenesis
- Spiracle of insect, w.m.
- Dog flea, w.m.
- Clam, l.s., of entire body
- Starfish ray, c.s.
- Starfish eggs, w.m., single cell through gastrula
- Amphioxus, w.m.
- Bird blood smear
- Human blood smear
- Frog skin, w.m., showing cell boundary
- Frog brain, l.s.
- Frog eye, l.s. of entire eye
- Kidney, blood vascular system injected, sec.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok