Restek is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of chromatography products —designed by chromatographers — that offer increased sample throughput, faster separations, and reduced cycle times.
The Restek portfolio includes gas chromatography (capillary) columns, columns for high-performance and ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC and UHPLC), reference standards and other chromatography standards and accessories. Their products are designed by chromatographers for chromatographers, engineered for durability and performance, and supported by a database of applications data.
Find the right tools to monitor the quality of air, water, soil, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, petroleum, and clinical/forensic testing. Restek columns, standards, and accessories are manufactured under ISO 9001 certification and backed by a knowledgeable service staff.
Build liquid or gas chromatography solutions for every step of your workflow with products and expertise from Restek including:
- Sample collection
Primary products categories include:
- GC Columns and Accessories: Fused silica, metal, and packed and micropacked capillary columns, purge-and-trap supplies, column connectors, injection ports, inlets and liners
- HPLC and UHPLC Columns and Accessories: Analytical, prep, and guard columns, bulk packing materials
- Labware: Centrifuges, filtration products, fittings, gas generators, gas purification products, gas regulators, organizers, syringes, tools and other maintenance products, valves, vials, and microplates
- Reference Standards: Over 99% of single- and multicomponent mixes are certified reference materials (CRMs), provided with ISO-compliant documentation; custom formulations are also available upon request
- Sample Handling: Air and gas sampling equipment and instruments, ASE and solid phase extraction (SPE) supplies, solid phase microextraction (SPME) supplies, protein precipitation reagents and kits
Restek also offers reference chromatograms and other technical resources to support your research.