Gloves, Glasses and Safety
Protect what matters most at your facility. Companies world-wide depend on Fisher Scientific expertise to provide tailored end-to-end safety solutions.
Find many of the safety products that universities need on a regular basis. These products make up a small part of our broad offering of safety and emergency response equipment – a portfolio of more than 75,000 items.
Fisher Scientific recognizes that the diversity of a university's research, undergraduate curriculum, facilities and other initiatives presents unique hazardous environments and safety concerns. To mitigate these, it is critical that a hazards identification and hazard assessments analysis be completed in student laboratories, research facilities, as well as the maintenance and physical plants of the campus.
A strong safety culture across the entire campus is a positive influence — it prevents injuries, saves lives and achieves desired goals and production.
A strong proactive safety program must include:
- Hazard assessments
- An effective hazardous communications program
- A selection of proper personal protective equipment for employees, students and facilities
The long-term benefit is that it provides students and researchers the safety awareness skills they will need for working in the commercial markets.
Fisher Scientific is the market leader in supporting Academic and Commercial customers. Our experience in laboratory processes, chemicals and industrial environments has allowed our customers to build and improve upon their existing safety programs.
We are ready to help you protect and keep safe your university's most important assets with our:
- Safety sales specialist
- Laboratory sales generalist
- Industry-leading suppliers
Justrite™ Sure-Grip™ EX Flammables Safety Can Storage Cabinets With Handles
- Nonslip gripper allows fingertip opening
- Sure-Grip EX flush-mounted door handle doesn't interfere with traffic; comes with two keys for security and can be padlocked (padlock not included)
- Exclusive self-latching feature ensures that cabinet doors are safely closed without manually engaging door handle
- Double-wall construction provides 1.5 in. (3.8cm) of insulating air space to help prevent spread of flames High-visibility Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels offer added safety during power outages or fires
Fisher Scientific partners with companies across industrial markets such as biopharma and personal care to deliver custom-tailored cleanroom solutions.
Protecting our homeland and our communities is your first priority. Protecting you is ours.